Home > MCAT Test > MCAT math practice tests
See All test questions
Take more free MCAT math practice tests available from maintests.com.
1. Which of the following outliers would most likely be the easiest to correct?
2. In a sample of hospital patients, the mean age is found to be significantly lower than the median. Which of the following best describes this distribution?
3. What is the median of the following data set?
7, 17, 53, 23, 4, 2, 4
4. A hypothesis test was correctly conducted and the experimenter failed to reject the null hypothesis. Which of the following must be true?
I. The p-value was greater than α.
II. A type I error did not occur.
III. The power of the study was too small.
5. A 95% confidence interval will fall within what distance from the mean?
6. Are there any outliers on the following box plot?
7. The following titration curve is an example of:
8. Assume that having blonde hair and blue eyes are independent recessive traits. If one parent is a carrier for each gene while the other parent is homozygous recessive for both genes, what is the probability that the first two offspring will both have blonde hair and blue eyes?
9. Based on the county-level map below, which of the following statements best represents the data about elderly individuals? (Note: The darker the shade of green, the higher the percentage of elderly persons in the county.)
10. As the confidence level increases, a confidence interval:
11. Which of the following measures of distribution is most useful for determining probabilities?
12. It is known that crickets increase their rate of chirping in a direct linear relationship with temperature until a maximum chirping rate is reached. Which of the following graphs best represents this relationship?
13. A new medication for heart failure is being developed and has had a statistically significant effect on contractility in clinical trials. Which of the following would NOT likely cause the drug to be held back from common use?
14. The following histogram:
I. contains a bimodal distribution.
II. should be analyzed as two separate distributions.
III. contains one mode.
15. Which of the following values corresponds to the probability of a type I error?
* MCAT is a registered trademark of the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC). This website is not endorsed or approved by AAMC.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2015 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us